Friday 6 May 2011

Starting over.. hello new horse painting

Life has been a little hectic so art was on hold last week, but now I am starting afresh today, and really needing the painting time.

What a great feeling when you find an photo you like to work from, so thank you blogging friends who were so agreeable to my request. One of you might recognise this as the paint starts to go on, perhaps sooner you know your photos well! 

Friday night painting time, lines down, I am ready ....

starting a new painting, lines down,
copyright www.equineartportraits.com

2 comments:

  1. Hey!!! I think I recognize that round butt. . .it's Snakebite. Squeee!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Bingo....I posted back to you a few days ago, but got lost in the comments ether!

    I have done some more on it so will post a pic later....lovely photo, great light on that perfectly round bottom!!

    ReplyDelete