Tuesday 8 February 2011

Every day a school day...

Nothing to do with riding or art, this one, but related to the journey I have started. I am now around 5 weeks into my personal creative plight to develop my art and an online profile.

I now have more logins and passwords than I ever though possible and I am beginning to realise that to a non techy such as myself, this is a bit of an education. To my amazement I know have some limited understanding of blogging, pinging, domains, name servers, analytics IDs and all sorts else.  My husband is beginning to blank at my technical speak, which is a bit of a role reversal.

Somehow I have even managed to link a domain to a host, although I am not quite yet sure I have a clear concept of either, but  does that really matter.....what do you know, it worked!

www.equineartportraits.com

No comments:

Post a Comment